This edition opens with the article “The Golden Stairs”, whose subtitle is “Summing Up the Rules of Sacred Learning”. On page three, the beginning of the article “The Life of Boris de Zirkoff”. The editor of Blavatsky’s Collected Writings, Boris was born on the seventh of March, 1902.
The journal presents four articles on theosophical messages present in stories by Jules Verne. “The Ethics of Modern Knowledge” discusses the importance in our century of Jules Verne’s narrative “Doctor Ox’s Experiment”. On page 6, “A Drama in the Air: Jules Verne and the Aim of Science”. On page 8, “A Winter Amid the Ice: Living in Extreme Conditions”. Finally, on page 10, a discussion of his short-story “Master Zacharius”, which involves Karma, Time and Wisdom. It is also a discussion on the ethics of science.
Other topics include:
* A Fragment from Swami Vivekananda, on Defeating Pain;
* A one-minute contemplative video, “The Healing Power of Truthfulness”.
* Photo of the manuscript, transcription and analysis of Albert Einstein’s one-sentence formula for happiness, written in 1922;
* The Writings of an Eastern Master – 24; and
* Raja Yoga, on Happiness and Desire.
With 16 pages, the March edition contains the List of New Texts at our associated websites.
The entire collection of The Aquarian is available at our associated websites.
If you want to help spread theosophy and ethics in today’s world, send the Aquarian to your friends; invite them to write to the editors making a free subscription of the journal.